Monday, May 12, 2008
Making it Work
Five weeks is not enough time to get all the business things organized for a huge expo and build enough stock to last through a whole weekend. As I mentioned in my previous blog, I recruited five of my ETSY friends to exhibit with me. I got permission to publish all their names, so here are my fellow exhibitors (keep scrolling down past the pictures of these wonderful products):
- http://www.beadedsocks.etsy.com/ will be showing beaded socks and hair clips with hand made wool felt flowers;
- http://www.ediblebaby.etsy.com/ will be showing a pile of her wonderful colored onesies;
- http://www.Odannysgirl.etsy.com will be showing her patent pending dining out bibs;
- http://www.tweedlebee.etsy.com/ will be showing quilts and quilted toys; and
- http://www.zadyball.etsy.com/ will be showing mini zadyballs, zadyballs, and zadybugs.
I am very happy to be representing these wonderful artists at the American Baby Faire Here in Houston on May 17th and 18th. Every time I get a package of merchandise from them, it makes feel like a kid opening birthday gifts! The best thing is that I get to look at all their wonderful merchandise and share it with you. Starting at the top and going down, the pictures included in this post are from:
- me at http://www.cindyjoy.etsy.com/ - Bundles of Joy,
- Stacey at Daisy Designs/Beaded Socks,
- Lisa at Edible Baby,
- Shelly at Odannysgirl,
- Toni at Tweedle Bee, and
- Alayna at Zadyball.
I have long admired all their products and am very happy to be representing them.